Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baby Shower #2

The Decor:

IMG_2209 
IMG_2217 
IMG_2216 
The Guests:
IMG_2225 
IMG_2229 
IMG_2230 
IMG_2231 
IMG_2250 
The Gifts:
IMG_2223 
IMG_2252 
IMG_2232 
The Games:
IMG_2222 

 

I was lucky enough to have some women from church throw me another baby shower. And I must admit, while I am not usually a big fan of baby shower games, it ended up being my favorite part of the whole thing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. First they gave us a handout of questions they had previously asked Spencer regarding baby things. We had to guess out of 3 choices what his answer would be for each question. I literally thought I did great, but no, I think I got the lowest score of anyone. Perhaps I have a little too much confidence in him?!? Anyways, the video was a hit.

The next game was just as funny. Everyone got a paper that had pictures of Spencer and me as kids. We had to cut out the pictures and put together a face that we thought this baby girl would look like. They all turned out pretty creepy looking, but again, it was so funny.

I am so thankful for people out here in Hawaii who love me enough to do all of this for me and our little growing family!

No comments: