Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eleanor's Blessing Day






















 

We had Eleanor's blessing on November 6th at our house. Spencer and I had always wanted to have our kids' blessings at our house after we attended a friend's baby blessing at their house. We loved how personal it was. Luckily, it all worked out because the only Sunday my parents were in town was stake conference, so it was a good excuse.

My granny made her dress. I decided to pass on the bonnet - but I love how dramatic the dress is! And Spencer's grandmother made her little booties. It was a perfect little outfit for her! We invited just a few close friends over and really enjoyed the evening. I don't think Eleanor cried once the whole night (a miracle indeed). Spencer did a great job on the blessing - had everyone in tears. It really was such a special night for me. Only way it could have been better was if all our family and friends were here.

No comments: