Friday, December 27, 2013

Eleanor the Unicorn

Let's be honest. I care about the people who read this blog to stay up to date with our lives, but the main reason I do this is so I can have a reference for when I print out my yearly books. So we're going to press the rewind button real quick and catch up on some past events.

This Halloween Eleanor was a unicorn. I tried to think of cute and creative costumes, but nothing really came to mind. Then I saw that costumes were $5 at Old Navy for a day, and I went and got whatever was her size. And that just so happened to be a pink and purple unicorn.

She refused to wear it at our church trunk or treat party, so it was a pleasant surprise when she happily put it on for the real Halloween. We went back to Kaneohe to let her trick or treat at our friends' houses. One of our friends(basically her second parents out here) gave her a purple bike for her birthday. Best trick or treating treat ever! Most of the houses we went to, I'd tell her what to say, and she'd whisper in a very very quiet voice "tick o teet". This girl is pretty cute.

After Halloween, there were a few nights when she'd be crying in her crib at night and want to wear her unicorn jacket. Sometimes we'd let her wear it, and it was the funniest thing ever. 







No comments: