Sunday, November 01, 2009

HPH Halloween

Even though today was Halloween, I felt like Friday was the real holiday. My work went all out with costume contests, banner contests, and a huge 2 1/2 hour potluck lunch. I'm pretty sure that absolutely no work got done, but at least we all had a great time. I loved some of these costumes. And thanks to Minnie Mouse, I have all these pictures to share with you!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

PEACE

PhotobucketAlign Center
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Noi said...

Of course it would be awesome to see you two. I have family there. 5 cousins and and an aunt and uncle. :) We'll be staying at the Hale Koa and finishing off the trip with a stay at my cousins for the last 2 days. Really looking forward to it. I am glad that you are doing well. I do miss Scott and I can't wait for him to get home just so I can hold his hand. It is crazy the things you miss when they aren't around.
I'll get in touch with you when it gets closer. Hang in there. Happy you've made friends. It's what gets you through. :)
Oh and crazy all the responses you got on that one post. People seriously need a life.

Rachel Fujikawa Palmer said...

hey girl...we were just in maui for thanksgiving....you live in paradise!!!! sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!