Sunday, February 26, 2012

4 Months










 This last month just flew right by me. Little Eleanor is now 4 months old. 1/3 of a year. She is getting more and more fun. I feel like she hasn't changed that much in the last month. A few notes about her:

She wants to grab everything and put it in her mouth. However, her depth perception is still a little off, so sometimes she will reach both arms out to grab whatever is in front of her, but she'll be off by about a foot. She will still try to grab it (even if it's just air that she catches), and stick it in her mouth. The funniest things she tries to grab are patterns on fabric, and my face. Yes, she tries to grab and eat my face.

The drool is out of control.

She is finally laughing more often! And her laughs are absolutely contagious. Videos to come.

The last photo(s) (which is animated, and I took forever trying to figure out how to do it) is her rolling over from stomach to back..but not quite all the way. She got stuck on her arm. So then she rolled back to her stomach, and as you can see, she was pretty proud of herself. I'm glad I caught it all on camera.

She is getting better in the car (HALLELUJAH!). I think because she can entertain herself by eating her fingers.

When she is ready to be out of her car seat, she lets us know by sitting forward, doing a half sit up.

She finally stepped foot in the ocean. I'll blog about it. We might have scarred her for life on that one though.

I took her for a walk the other day in the bjorn, facing out. We came across a few dogs that were fenced in. They literally looked like they had evil eyes and were barking at us. Eleanor starting laughing hysterically at them. So I don't know what that means.

I did a little photoshoot of her bum. I felt like I never really get to see it since she's laying on her back when she's naked. I don't think it's a great idea to post them on here, but take my word for it...it's a very cute, pinchable bum. With little dimples and everything.

That's about it for this month. On to month 5.




No comments: