Monday, December 24, 2012

California, 10 Year Freshman Reuniuon





















On our way out to Georgia for my brother's wedding, we made a little pit stop in California to see these lovely faces. Thank you to KC and family for hosting us for the week, and putting up with her crazy sleeping at night. And to Kim and Annie, it was so great to see you and your cute kids. Can't believe it's been 10 years since freshman year!

We were there for Halloween, so Electrocuted Eleanor and Paddington Bear(aka Holland) went trick or treating
. Eleanor loved climbing all the steps and attempting to walk inside everyone's houses.

We made a stop at Baker Beach, which was beautiful. The kids' favorite part were all the dogs who were out on their walks. There were tons!

I loved seeing Eleanor playing with Holland all week. It was exactly what I wanted. Sure, there is a bit of an age difference, but it made my heart so happy to see them love each other so much.


Thanks for the fun week, friends!! We love you!

2 comments:

kc said...

We really miss you guys!! I wish you were always here to pull around in boxes (well, maybe just Eleanor, not you...) Thank you so much for coming! And sorry it took me so long to send these pictures to you. I love that one of you and E at Baker Beach!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love her purple pumas!!!