Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beach BBQ


IMG005

IMG006

IMG007

IMG003

IMG009

IMG002

IMG004

IMG010

IMG012

IMG013 

I could be honest and title this "4th of July beach bbq", but that would be embarrassing since that was over a month ago. In all honesty, I just barely got this film back. I decided that from now on I would take my film camera instead of my digital when we go to the beach. A) to save my digital from the salt and sand and B) to bring some variety to my photography and channel my inner jonathan canlas.This was a fun day with a crowded beach, good food, good friends, and good fun. What more can you ask for on July 4th?

Oh - and the doughnuts....well, if you know, you know. If you don't know, just know that Spencer ate 15 of those bad boys that day. And now you know.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your belly is so stinkin' cute!

tothe4thfloor said...

I was this close from hiring Jonathan Canlas for my wedding. I kick my butt everyday for not doing it. Love the belly!!